Our Process + Your Effort
Navigating the health and wellness of an organization is no small feat. An organization’s diversity proposes challenges to a “one-size-fits-all” wellness program. e3 Fitness clears this hurdle with a focus on “Leveling the Playing Field” and “Opening Access” for each employee, in their place, in their language. Our approach to office-wide fitness classes, nutritional education, work-life-health balance presentations, and online community support give confidence to the entire organization. Confidence that our wellness program meets each of your employees, with purpose and passion.
Sweat begets effort begets heart begets community. Let us help build your company culture on a foundation of wellness!
With an effective Wellness Program, Companies yield:
- An average $5.93 to $1 savings-to-cost ratio.
- An average of 28 % reduction in sick days
- An average of 26 % reduction in health costs
- An average of 30 % reduction in workers’ compensation and disability management claims
- Data from 2012 Aflac WorkForces Report
According to the Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, nearly 7 out of 10 employees would participate in wellness programs if provided by their companies.